Where do I park and how much does it cost?
Free Shuttle Service from Hampton High School: Pyrofest will provide a continuous loop of free direct shuttle service to Hartwood Acres. Hop on the bus, and enjoy the ride! Buses run approximately every 15 minutes from 2:00 pm until one hour after the festival ends. The free shuttle is open to the public.
Onsite Parking at Hartwood Acres will be limited - if you plan on parking onsite, you need to purchase a parking pass in advance. These are available for purchase as an add-on when you order your festival pass. You will only need 1 parking pass per vehicle. The lot is onsite inside the Hartwood Middle Road entrances.
There is NO OVERNIGHT PARKING and NO TAILGATING allowed at Hartwood Acres, Allegheny County, or Hampton Township parking lots.
Handicap Parking: Handicapped parking is located onsite through the Hartwood and Middle Road South entrance. Only vehicles having handicapped license plates or regulation handicapped placards will be permitted to park in these spaces. All others will be ticketed.
Can I bring my own cooler?
It is not legal to bring alcoholic beverages to Hartwood Acres; our liquor license and liability are limited to the beverages we provide. Coolers are allowed for food, water, and soda.
Will there be concession stands onsite?
There will many food/beverage booths with plenty to eat and drink for everyone at reasonable prices!
What should I bring?
• Lawn chairs and blankets - Come early to get a good spot - first come first served!
• Bring the family - children 6 and under enter free. And Student discounts available for students 7 to 25 years old!
• Photo ID - proof of age necessary if you wish to consume alcohol - all IDs will be checked at the gate.
What shouldn't I bring?
• Alcoholic Beverages - NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED. Alcohol will be sold onsite to individuals with proper ID.
• NO FIREWORKS – leave it up to the professionals to produce an incredible display of fireworks. Anyone caught lighting fireworks onsite will be prosecuted by the local authorities.
Is Hartwood Acres handicapped accessible?
Yes, including bathrooms and some paved paths.
What kind of activities are there for children?
Plenty of kids activities will be available in the KidZone. Please note: parents must accompany children in the KidZone.
Will the fireworks be seen from all seating locations?
Yes. All areas of the park that will be open to the public will have excellent views of all the fireworks displays.
Are pets allowed?
No. Pets are not allowed due to the loud nature of the displays.
Is there a rain date?
Yes. The rain date is May 26, 2013.
Still have a question?
If you have a question that was not answered here, email email@example.com and we'll get you an answer!